Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Urgent Visa Biometric Centre (ASC) Questions - California/San Jose

Urgent Visa Biometric Centre (ASC) Questions - California/San Jose?
Hi, I need to book flights in a couple of days and urgently need an answer to the following questions - only answer if you know the answer is 100% correct please: 1. I understand there is a long waiting list (a couple of weeks), in LA currently for Biometric testing for Visa applications, does this extend to all testing centres in California (San Jose is my preferred choice)? Or does anyone know a phone number I can contact to find out (1-800-375-5283 (USCIS support number) is useless)? 2. Lastly, when you apply online for the (spouse in my case) visa, I have been told it offers you the choice of biometric centres you can use, you then pay for the application, then you can pick an appointment at your biometric centre online. IF the centre you have chosen has no soon appointments, is there any way you can go back and pick a different biometrics centre? I've tried numerous forums to get this answered but am getting nothing definitive - all sound advice welcome. Thankyou.
Immigration - 1 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Did you try to go back to infopass and drop your current appointment then select a new one??? That is how it suppose to work. PS. I don`t see a clear connection between biometrics and booking a flight. If you are going to be out of town then you can do biometrics when you come back.

Search News