Friday, May 21, 2010

How do I go from San Jose (Costa Rica) to Tokyo (Japan) without flying through the US at all

How do I go from San Jose (Costa Rica) to Tokyo (Japan) without flying through the US at all?
Hi, Because of very complicated visa issues, I need to travel between San Jose (Costa Rica) to Japan without going through the US at all. I just can't land in the US. I looked for flights to Australia, Brazil and others, but I can't find a flight that doesn't cross through Los Angeles, Miami or New York. I thought this is ridiculous, but do you guys know of any way to do this?
Other - Destinations - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Take the cruise . . .
2 :
You can travel on Aeromexico with layovers at Mexico City and Tijuana. You will need to get through Mexican immigration since you use a domestic flight in Mexico but citizen of Costa Rica are visa exempt to Mexico. Source(s): http://www.kayak.com .. http://www.inm.gob.mx/EN/index.php?page/not_need_visa ..
3 :
Sorry have no idea,can not help

Search News