Sunday, November 7, 2010

Does Priceline Negotiator really work. $60 to fly to San Jose. gimme a break

Does Priceline Negotiator really work. $60 to fly to San Jose. gimme a break?
it just adds 50 dollars to whatever my "Bid" is. I bet $1.. the total is $51.00 to fly to San jose. Is that real? Common, If i bid $20 for that flight. and i give my credit card. Is is guarenteed to me? how can they do that? i dont get it.
Air Travel - 5 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
Yeah, you might have to be tied to the wing or something for that flight, cause I am gonna pay like $500 for an 'inside' seat
2 :
no guarentees, but you can always try
3 :
It works like an auction, with the difference that you can bid only once a day. I use priceline for hotels, and not on airfares. But I do save a lot of money on hotels.
4 :
it works, if you are very flexible. BEWARE if you cant fly on the EXACT flight they sell you ! NO CHANGES !! NO REFUND !! NO STANDBY !! NONE !!!
5 :
My mom used priceline for a hotel once and ended up spending $25 more then if she would have called the same hotel and made res over the phone. PS.. Depending on when you are flying a lot of people who buy their tickets on such internet sites are NOT given an actual seat assignment on the plane and if its overbooked guess who doesn't fly..

Search News