Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Where should I visit in Costa Rica

Where should I visit in Costa Rica?
I want to spend about 3 days there with one of my friends who wanted to go somewhere close to the US that was safe, not too expensive, and friends to tourists. I know there are flights into San Jose and Liberia from the US, but I don't know where to stay. I am not into nightlife at all and want to do things like white water rafting, hiking, tours of volcanoes or rainforest, zip lines, or water activities. I was thinking somewhere near the beech would be good, but I'm clueless as to where. Any ideas?
Costa Rica - 3 Answers
Random Answers, Critics, Comments, Opinions :
1 :
3 days ain't enough... but you should go to la fortuna near the arenal volcano
2 :
three days isn't a lot- i agree with the other post. The reason is because nothing is near each other. Every place worth staying or seeing is far from the next one.... so you have to factor in travel time. My suggestion is Manuel Antonio Beach. You can hike in the jungle - see lots of animals and have water activiites. If you want to add a volcano you will need more days just to get there. My suggestion is Volcan Poas...it's better than the others.
3 :
I definitely agree with these 3 places! Arenal Volcano Manuel Antonio Beach Volcan Poas

Search News